Cllr Conal Kavanagh
Conal is currently a Councillor on Wicklow County Council and on Wicklow Town Council. Over the past few years, Conal has worked full time to deliver new education facilities, land to attract new businesses to East Wicklow, upgrade of bus and rail links, expanded community services, new social housing and protection of existing housing estates.
To continue with this tradition of achievement in East Wicklow, Conal will continue to campaign for:
- Improved water infrastructure for Wicklow, Rathnew, Ashford and Brittas Bay.
- Completion of major road projects for Wicklow and Rathnew and enhanced road safety for everyone living near the N11.
- Give people a choice to work close to where they live.
- Maintain the heritage of Wicklow Town through an Architectural Conservation Area and the ongoing operation of Wicklow Gaol.
- Education provision via the upgrade of our primary and secondary schools and the further expansion of our third level facility at Clermont, Rathnew.
- Childcare facilities to enable parents to pursue new career and training opportunities.
- Coastal Protection through pressure on central government for support and strict local plans
If there are any issues that you would like to discuss with Conal, please do not hesitate to contact him