It was a great honour to be elected to represent Clare on 25th February 2011. In so doing I regained the Labour seat won by Mosajee Bamjee in 1992 and long-held by Paddy Hogan.
From Scariff, Co. Clare, I studied in Scariff Community College, St. Flannan’s College, Ennis and UCC. I worked as a human rights lawyer with the OSCE in Eastern Europe and with the United Nations in Afghanistan before returning to Ireland in 2005 to run my family farm and practice at the Bar. I continued to work as a consultant for the EU and UN until elected.
I am a member of Scariff GAA Club and the IFA.
Statement of Expenses 2011-2014 are available here
Where annual shortfall in expenses occurred, it was paid from my salary and in 2014, I was in a position to return an underspend of €716.
NORTH CLARE CLINICS 2nd Friday of Every Month
- Ennistymon 2.00pm Community Centre
- Kilfenora 3.00pm Parish Hall
- Lisdoonvarna 4.00pm Ritz Hotel
- Ballyvaughan 5.00pm Community Hall
WEST CLARE CLINICS 3rd Friday of Every Month
- Miltown Malbay 2.00pm Community Centre
- Kilkee 3.30pm Community Centre
- Kilrush 4.30pm Kilrush Youth Centre
EAST CLARE CLINICS 4th Friday of Every Month
- Scarriff 9.30am Market House
- Killaloe 10.30am Family Resource Centre
- Clonlara 11.30am Community Sports Centre
- Meelick 12.30pm Meelick Tavern
- Shannon 2pm, Constituency Office, Skycourt Town Centre.
Local Newsletters can be viewed here
Michael's Contact Details vCard
Michael McNamara TD The Labour Party
- Work Address
- Dáil Eireann, Dublin 2
- Ennis Constituency Office: Courthouse view, New Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
- Shannon Constituency Office: Sky Court, Shannon, Co. Clare
- Ennis Constituency Office 065-6893639
- Shannon Town Constituency Office Open Thursday and Friday from 11.00 am - 1:00 pm
- Dáil Office 01 618 3000
- [email protected] (Dáil office)