Andrew is currently a Councillor on Dublin City Council and a candidate for Dublin City Council in the 2019 local elections.
- Re-Elected to Dublin City Council, June 2009 and May 2014
- I was elected to Dublin City Council in June 2004 and I was elected Deputy Lord Mayor of Dublin at the first meeting of the 2004 Council
- Councillor on Dublin City Council
- Markets and Casual Trading Committee
- North West Area Committee
- Chairperson of Planning and International Relations SPC
- I'm strongly committed to community development.
- I've worked with Global Action Plan (GAP), Ballymun on their ";After Schools"; project.
- I'm a member of Comhlámh the Association of Development Workers in Ireland and was treasurer from 2002 to 2004.
- I volunteer with Le Chéile an anti-racism group
- I was on the executive of the Latin America Solidarity Centre (LASC) from 2002 to 2004
- married to Sinead
- originally from Santry
- Attended school in Larkhill, St. Aidan's and Plunkett's.
- Studied veterinary medicine in UCD and was awarded a Master's degree in 2000.
Cllr Andrew MontagueLocal CandidateThe Labour PartySpokesperson on Community Affairs
- Home Address:
- 44 Shangan Green
- Dublin 9
- [email protected]