Anne is currently a Councillor on Kildare County Council.
- Elected to Kildare County Council, 2014
- Elected to Naas Town Council, June 2009
- Contested Local Election, 2004 and 2009
- Member of the Labour Party Naas Branch over 10 years
- retired nurse and full time public representative
- Transportation, Safety and Emergency Services Committee, Kildare County Council
- Member of the Paddocks Residents Association.
- Kildare Monument Committee
- Naas Local History Group
- Chairperson, Naas and District Community Alert (a voluntary organisation committed to gaining grant aid for monitored alarms for the elderly)
- Member of Nass Mercy Associates,
- Member of National Federation of Local History Societies
- Enjoys swimming, walking and dancing.
- Also volunteers and travels as an attendant nurse with the Franciscan Pilgrimage to Lourdes every year.
- married to Larry, seven children
- St Josephs Convent, Donaghmore Co Tyrone
- Qualified State Registered Nurse – Larne/Omagh County Hospitals