- Radical new childcare plan proposed by Labour
Issued : Sunday 9 October, 2016
-Childcare costs for all kids under 12 would be capped at e4.25 per hour for up to 40 hours of childcare per week. - All childcare workers to receive at least a ...
- LABOUR BUDGET PLANS WOULD BOOST FAMILY INCOMES
Issued : Friday 7 October, 2016
Senator Ged Nash said that Labour's alternative budget plans would provide a major boost to the incomes of working families.
- 105 new homes to be built on Rathmullen Road
Issued : Friday 8 April, 2016
I have been working closely with the promoters of this scheme, their design team and the Department of the Environment over the last few months to advance this project which ...
- Labour court examination of Commercial Archaeological sector
Issued : Tuesday 5 April, 2016
I would encourage anyone who is interested to make formal submissions to the Labour Court on the terms and conditions of those working in the commercial archaeological sector. This is ...
- Nash welcomes SIPTU call to back Labour
Issued : Wednesday 17 February, 2016
Minister Ged Nash has welcomed the decision of the SIPTU National Executive Council to call on voters to back Labour in the election to ensure a balanced government.The Minister for ...
- Bettystown Laytown - OT, Speech & Language & Disability services among services to be available in new Bettystown/Laytown Primary Care Centre
Issued : Tuesday 10 June, 2014
Local TD Gerald Nash has revealed that services such as Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language therapy and a range of disability services will be housed in the new Bettystown/Laytown Primary ...
- Louth Dundalk - Dundalk IT to Receive an Extra 170 Free Places for Unemployed under Springboard Programme
Issued : Monday 9 June, 2014
Labour Party TD Gerald Nash has welcomed the announcement that there will be an additonal 170 third level places made available to unemployed people in Louth. The courses in Dundalk ...
- Ardee Louth - Ardee Businesses to Reap Benefit of Fibre Investment
Issued : Thursday 5 June, 2014
Ardee has been listed by Enet, Ireland's open access networks operator, as one of three new "Fibre Towns" to benefit from a ■2.5 investment package. The move has been welcomed ...
- Louth Drogheda Dundalk - Louth to Receive Over €20 Million in Investment from Irish Water
Issued : Tuesday 13 May, 2014
Deputy Gerald Nash has said that the €20 million two year investment announced today by Irish Water for Louth shows that there will be an immediate dividend for Louth from ...
- Drogheda, Dundalk, Louth - New Marker will Help Prevent Fuel Laundering - Nash
Issued : Friday 14 February, 2014
A new type of marker for off-road diesel will make life more difficult for fuel launderers according to Labour TD, Ged Nash.
Ged Nash TDThe Labour PartySpokesperson on Employment and Social Protection
- Work Address:
- Dáil Eireann, Dublin 2
- Constituency Office (open weekdays 9.30am to 5pm.): Connolly Hall, Palace Street, Drogheda, Co Louth
- [email protected]