Kathleen is currently .
- Appointed Minister of State for Disability, Equality & Mental Health - Department of Health & Department of Justice, Equality & Defence , March 2011
- Contested the General Election in 2002,2007 and 2011
- First Elected to Dáil Eireann in 1994
- Elected to Cork Corporation in 1985
- Full-time Public Representative
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health,2007
- Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights 2002-2007
- Member of Joint Committee on Enterprise and Small Business, 2002 - May 2006
- Married to Bernard Lynch with 4 children.
Kathleen LynchThe Labour PartySpokesperson on Mental Health and Disability
- Home Address:
- 5 Assumption Road
- [email protected]