Lettie McCarthy, Cllr - Biography
Euro Electoral Region:
Lettie is currently a sitting Senator and a Councillor on Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown County Council and a Councillor on Borough Council and a Councillor on Town Council and a member of Údarás na Gaeltachta.
23 Kilgobbin Heights
- Founding member of Stepaside Area Residents' Association and Stepaside Tidy Towns
- Elected to Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, June 2004 and again in June 2009
- Elected Leas Cathaoirleach of Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, June 2008
- Elected Leas Cathaoirleach of Dublin Regional Authority, 2007-2008
- Chair, Planning S.P.C, June 2006-2009
- Elected Cathaoirleach, June 2010
- Elected Cathaoirleach of the Dublin Regional Authority at July 2013 AGM (http://www.dra.ie)
- Re-elected to Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, May 2014
- Elected Leas Cathaoirleach of Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly, July 2016
- Lettie is a specialist dental nurse and works part-time in a dental practice in Donnybrook.
- Member of Southern and Eastern Regional Assembly, May 2014
- Lettie served as Leas Cathaoirleach of the Dublin Regional Authority Committee,
- Former member of the Southern and Eastern Regional Assembly and County Development Board and member of Rural Dublin Leader.
- Member of Economic Development and Planning Strategic Policy Committee, member of the Housing Strategic Policy Committee and Joint Policing Committee
- Member of Dublin Tourism
- Lettie was appointed as VEC Nominee to the Board of Management of St. Tiernan's Community School, Balally in June 2005
- Member of Editorial and Management Board of Three Rock Panorama, a voluntary community magazine.
- Originally from Roscommon, Lettie is a mother with three school-going children.
- Dublin : Dublin Rathdown : Glencullen/Sandyford Ward.
- 086 8186718
- [email protected]