Mary is currently a Councillor on Fingal County Council.
- Co-opted to Fingal County Council, November 2011
- Re-Elected to represent the Mulhuddart ward, May 2014.
- Full time public representative
- Former Patient Services Officer, Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown
- Involved with Safer Blanchardstown and the Local Drugs Task Force
- Board member of the local Riversdale Community post primary school
- Member of the advisory committee of Foroige (Mulhuddart)
- Board member of two community centres (Mulhuddart & Huntstown)
- Single, with two grown up sons
- born in Dublin City in the 50’s
- George's Hill Secondary School Markets Area, Halson Street, Dublin 7
- Bsc in Health Management from Trinity in 2001 (mature student)