Howlin questions Tánaiste on Section 38 agencies' board and corporate governance compliance
Posted on July 12, 2016 at 02:25 PM
Leaders' Questions today saw the Labour Leader Brendan Howlin seek answers on whether all section 38 agencies are in full compliance with HSE requirements on corporate governance.
Deputy Howlin asked:
- Will the Tánaiste confirm that all section 38 agencies are in full compliance with the HSE requirements regarding board and corporate governance?
- Will she confirm that all agencies adhere now to Department of Health payscales in all circumstances?
- Will she confirm that the chairs and directors of all section 38 agencies have signed the compliance statement, as is now required?
- Will she confirm that all of the overpayments to individuals employed in these agencies which have been notified to the Department of Health have now ceased?
- Will she confirm the Government is satisfied with the oversight arrangements that are now in place to monitor what is State expenditure of €3.8 billion?
You can watch the entire debate including the Tánaiste's response from the video.
Permanent link | Categories:
- Building an Equal Society: Labour's Alternative Budget 2020
- Labour Youth Honours the Work of the INMO
- 57 Labour Councillors Elected
- Alan Kelly
- Aodhan ORiordain
- Arts Sport & Tourism
- Brendan Howlin
- Community Rural & Gaeltacht Affairs
- Connolly Commemoration
- Consumer Affairs
- Eamon Gilmore
- Enterprise Trade & Employment
- Foreign & European Affairs
- Gerald Nash
- Ivana Bacik
- Jan OSullivan
- Joan Burton
- Labour Women
- Labour Youth
- Leaders Questions
- Local Government
- Marine & Natural Resources
- Michael D Higgins
- Northern Ireland
- Sean Sherlock
- Social & Family Affairs
- Social Inclusion
- Tom Johnson