Yulia is currently .
- Recently I had a wonderful experience of being a Head of the Election Commission for the Ukrainian Presidential Elections at the Embassy of Ukraine in Dublin.
- In 2018 I had a political internship with Cllr. Duncan Smith and I worked at Brendan Ryan’s T.D. office at Leinster House. I am aware of Councillors' hard work as I have been present at the meetings, clinics, leaflets dropping and canvassing. This year Cllr Smith and I, are standing for two seats in Swords ward for Fingal County Council and going to work as a team for the Swords community. Duncan’s great work and reputation in Swords and my strong achievements in my Irish national campaigns, will deliver the best results for development of Swords and its people.
- I am a Community Activist:
- Development Director and Member of the Board, Association of Ukrainians in the Republic Ireland (volunteer);
- Co-founder and Campaign Manager, Stamp 3 Association (volunteer).
- My Work Experience:
- Politics (including Fingal County Council and Leinster House): more than 1 year (Ireland);
- NGOs: 3 years (Ireland);
- Real Estate: almost 2 years (Latvia);
- Automotive industry: less than 1 year (Ukraine);
- Cosmetics industry: more than 7 years (Ukraine).
- Labour Party;
- Labour Youth;
- Labour Women;
- Association of Ukrainians in Ireland (AURI);
- Stamp 3 Association.
- Interview: New Communities Partnership: https://www.newcommunities.ie/news/2019/05/13/meet-the-migrant-candidates-interview-with-yulia-g/
- Political Profile: Spunout: https://spunout.ie/news/article/le19-yulia-ghumman
- RTE radio1: https://www.rte.ie/radio1/marian-finucane/programmes/2019/0216/1030991-marian-finucane-saturday-16-february-2019/?clipid=103044425#103044425
- Labour: https://www.labour.ie/leftfield/2019/01/labour-supports-stamp-3-families-of-noneea-expatriates/
- Irish Examiner: https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/specialreports/significant-work-needed-to-increase-level-of-diversity-on-nations-local-authorities-867862.html
- The Irish Times: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/petition-calls-on-government-to-streamline-visa-process-for-partners-of-skilled-workers-1.3712596
- Uplift.ie: https://my.uplift.ie/petitions/support-stamp-3-spouse-visa-holders-for-the-right-to-work
- Immigrant Council of Ireland: https://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/news/political-internship-scheme-great-opportunity-migrants-local-political-participation
- Association of Ukrainians in Ireland: http://iamukrainian.ie/сприяння-політичному-залученню-мігр/
- I am from Ukraine and I live in the EU for the last eight years. Ireland is my home for more than four years and I have been living in Monaghan, Cavan, Kells, and for the last two years I live in Swords.
- - Postgraduate Diploma in PR and Communications Studies (1st Class Honours);
- - Honours Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), (1st Class Honours).
- Also studied:
- - Entrepreneurship and Management;
- - International Economics.